STAFF CIVIL ENGINEER
The City of Bardstown is looking for a qualified individual to fill the full-time position of Staff Civil Engineer in the Engineering Department and Public Works Department (which includes the utilities of Water, Wastewater, Garbage, Street, and Cemetery).
- Assisting the City Engineer with permitting, planning, maintenance projects, regulatory compliance, and budgeting of the public works and utilities departments
- Aiding in record keeping
- Maintaining system maps, easements, plan review
- Aiding in daily workflow of the City Engineering Department.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university
- E.I.T. status
- Eligible for licensing upon meeting experience requirements.
- Use of GPS equipment, AutoCad or Carlson Software, databases, and knowledge of basic drafting principles is required.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- 2-4 years of work experience with professional engineer (P.E.) license in the state of Kentucky is preferred.
Salary is dependent on professional engineering license and work experience. The City offers a competitive benefits package that includes health insurance, paid vacation, personal days, and retirement contributions.
Download an application today and submit it to City of Bardstown HR Director Greg Ashworth via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or drop it off at Bardstown City Hall Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm. City Hall is located at 220 N. Fifth Street, Bardstown KY 40004.
DEADLINE TO APPLY
4:30 on Friday, April 19th, 2019.
City of Bardstown HR Director
(502) 348-5947 ext. 2223
The City of Bardstown is an Equal Opportunity Employer