Job Opening: Firefighter / EMT
The City of Bardstown is now accepting applications for the full-time 24/48 position of Firefighter / EMT.
EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- 18 years of age
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Complete a background check, including drug screen
- Must have a current Candidate Physical Agility Testing (CPAT)
- Any full-time firefighter who is currently employed or who has previously been employed by a Kentucky fire department in accordance with KRS prior to January 1, 2013 who is hired by another fire department and has not been out of the fire service for more than 1 year.
- Kentucky or National Registry E.M.T.
- 24 hours on, with 48 hours off
- Starting Salary: $31,979
- State Training Incentive: $4,000 (after completion of requirements)
- Health insurance, life insurance, LTD, paid holidays
- C.E.R.S. Hazardous Duty Retirement
Applications accepted until 4:00 pm on Friday, April 27th, 2018
Submit completed application to City Hall, Attn: Greg Ashworth, 220 N. Fifth Street, Bardstown, KY 40004
Contact: Greg Ashworth at (502) 348-5947.
The City of Bardstown is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-free Workplace.