Job Opening: Evidence Room Technician
PART TIME EVIDENCE ROOM TECHNICIAN
The City of Bardstown is looking for a qualified individual to fill the part-time position of Evidence Room Technician in the Police department.
Deadline to Apply: 4:30 on Friday, February 22nd, 2019.
Download an Application
Some of the job duties include:
- Receives, logs, and stores evidence from police officers.
- Testifies in court if subpoenaed regarding chain of custody.
- Completes property disposition forms and forwards to appropriate court.
- Completes paperwork for laboratory analysis of evidence and transports evidence to laboratory for analysis.
- Labels all unclaimed property and transports to auction site as required; and completes applicable paperwork.
- Completes daily reports, which may require data entry on a laptop computer.
- Maintains operational records and makes required reports.
- Keeps property/evidence room clean and tidy.
Graduation from high school or equivalent supplemented by three years related work experience; preferably in the law enforcement field. Must be able to pass a background investigation, a pre-employment physical and drug test. Salary is based on qualifications and experience.All interested persons should submit an application to HR Director Greg Ashworth by 4:30 on Friday, February 22nd, 2019.
City Hall, Attn: Greg Ashworth
220 N. Fifth Street
Bardstown, KY 40004
The City of Bardstown is an Equal Opportunity Employer