Job Opening: Receptionist
The City of Bardstown is looking for a qualified individual to fill the part-time position of receptionist in the Finance Department. Some of the job duties include:
- Welcoming City Hall guests and customers, determine nature of business, and announcing guest to appropriate personnel
- Answering incoming telephone calls, determining purpose of callers, and forwarding calls to appropriate personnel or department, or taking appropriate messages.
- Assisting other personnel with duties as requested, typing letters, making copies, typing and distributing miscellaneous bills, distributing work orders, etc.
- Accepting customer complaints and either attending to their disposition or forwarding to higher authority.
- Sorting and processing mail daily.
Salary is based on qualifications and experience. Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug test.
Download an application today and submit it to City of Bardstown HR Director Greg Ashworth via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by dropping it off at Bardstown City Hall Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm. City Hall is located at 220 N. Fifth Street, Bardstown KY 40004.
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
4:30 on Friday, March 29th 2019
City of Bardstown HR Director
(502) 348-5947 ext. 2223
The City of Bardstown is an Equal Opportunity Employer.