Job Opening: Cable Installer
The City of Bardstown is looking for a qualified individual to fill the full-time position of Cable Installer in the Cable/Internet department.
- Installs and maintains cable television services.
- Accesses homes and locate sets requested for service.
- Accesses poles, pedestals or lock-boxes and connects services.
- Connects drops and runs into structure.
- Installs fittings, splitters and ground blocks.
- Rewires aging or incorrectly wired locations.
- Performs illegal hook-up audits periodically.
- Disconnects service for non-payment.
- Completes expanded services work orders.
- Performs minor repairs and monitors preventive maintenance program on assigned vehicles and equipment.
- High school diploma or GED
- one year related work experience with a public organization preferred
Able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug test.
Salary is based on qualifications and experience. The City offers a competitive benefits package that includes health insurance, paid vacation, personal days, and retirement contributions.
Download an application today and submit it to City of Bardstown HR Director Greg Ashworth via email (email@example.com) or by dropping it off at Bardstown City Hall Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm. City Hall is located at 220 N. Fifth Street, Bardstown KY 40004.
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
4:30 on Friday, April 19th, 2019.
City of Bardstown HR Director
(502) 348-5947 ext. 2223
The City of Bardstown is an Equal Opportunity Employer