Job Opening: Part-time Receptionist
PART TIME RECEPTIONIST
The City of Bardstown is currently accepting applications for the part-time position of Receptionist.
- Welcome City Hall guests and customers, determine nature of business, and announces guest to appropriate personnel
- Answer incoming telephone calls, determine purpose of callers, and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department, or take appropriate messages.
- Assist other personnel with duties as requested, typing letters, making copies, typing and distributing miscellaneous bills, distributing work orders, etc.
- Accept customer complaints and either attend to their disposition or forward to higher authority.
- Sort and processes mail daily.
- Competitive Wages
- Personal Time
Qualified applicants must:
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug test.
Salary is based on qualifications and experience.
Deadline to Apply:
4:30pm, Tuesday, July 23rd 2019.
Email completed application and resume to:
HR Director Greg Ashworth
or submit application to City Hall, Attn: Greg Ashworth, 220 N. Fifth Street, Bardstown, KY 40004.
Questions? Please contact Greg Ashworth at (502) 348-5947 or email email@example.com
The City of Bardstown is an Equal Opportunity Employer