Job Opening: Firefighter / EMT
FIREFIGHTER / EMT
The City of Bardstown is now accepting applications for the full-time 24/48 position of Firefighter / EMT.
EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- 18 years of age
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Complete a background check, including drug screen
- Complete a physical
- Must have a current Candidate Physical Agility Testing (CPAT) unless completing a lateral transfer from another full time position from another department
- Or Any full-time firefighter who is currently employed or who has previously been employed by a Kentucky fire department in accordance with KRS prior to January 1, 2013
- Kentucky or National Registry E.M.T.
- 24 hours on, with 48 hours off
- Starting Salary: $32948
- State Training Incentive: $4,000 (after completion of requirements)
- Health insurance, life insurance, LTD, paid holidays
- C.E.R.S. Hazardous Duty Retirement
Click here for our application
Submit completed application to:
City Hall, Attn: Chief Mattingly
220 N. Fifth Street
Bardstown, KY 40004
Contact: Chief Billy Mattingly, 502-349-6562
The City of Bardstown is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-free Workplace.