City Hall Will Close for Memorial Day - Garbage Delay
City Hall will be CLOSED on Monday, May 31, 2021 to observe the Memorial Day holiday.
As a result, residential garbage collection will experience a one day delay.
Garbage collection will run from Tuesday, June 1 – Saturday, June 5.
Please note the container guidelines below:
• Containers must be placed at the curb by 6:00 a.m. on your designated collection day and removed within 24 hours after collection.
• Residential solid waste containers shall be containers of no more than 35 gallons nor less than ten gallons. Three container limit.
• ALL waste must be bagged
• Containers shall be leak proof, waterproof, and fitted with a
• The weight of any individual bundle or container and its contents shall not exceed 40 pounds.
• Containers not meeting the specifications defined in the Solid Waste Management Ordinance shall be considered waste and will be collected together with their contents and disposed of.