We're Hiring: Full-time Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative
The City of Bardstown is looking for a qualified individual to fill the full-time position of Customer Service Representative in the Finance department.
1. Enrolls/signs up new utility, cable and/or internet customers; prepares work
2. Collects utility deposits, install fees, and charges for new customers.
3. Assists existing cable and internet customers with making changes to their accounts.
4. Collects payments from customers and posts payments to accounts.
5. Enters night-box payments.
6. Collects payments for other departments who send net miscellaneous invoices.
7. Balances cash drawers daily; makes bank deposits.
8. Assists customers with billing questions.
Benefits and Salary
- Competitive Wages
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- State Retirement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Life Insurance
Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED and have two year related work experience,
preferably with a public organization. Bachelors or Associates degree in related field preferred,
but not required.
Download an Application
Submit application to City Hall, Attn: Greg Ashworth, 220 N. Fifth Street, Bardstown, KY 40004 or you can email your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to Apply
4:30pm on Friday, October 8th, 2021
The City of Bardstown is an Equal Opportunity Employer