We're Hiring: Cable Installer (Full-time)
The City of Bardstown is looking for a qualified individual to fill the full-time position of cable installer in the Cable/Internet department.
- Installs and maintains cable television services.
- Accesses homes and locate sets requested for service.
- Accesses poles, pedestals or lock-boxes and connects services.
- Connects drops and runs into structure.
- Installs fittings, splitters and ground blocks.
- Rewires aging or incorrectly wired locations.
- Performs illegal hook-up audits periodically.
- Disconnects service for non-payment.
- Completes expanded services work orders.
- Performs minor repairs and monitors preventive maintenance program on assigned vehicles and equipment.
Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED and preferably have one-year related work experience. Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug test.
Salary is based on qualifications and experience. The City offers a competitive benefits package that includes health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid vacation time, paid personal days, life insurance, and retirement contributions.
DEADLINE TO APPLY
4:30 on Friday, April 1st. 2022.
Submit application to City Hall, Attn: Greg Ashworth, 220 N. Fifth Street, Bardstown, KY 40004 or you can email your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
The City of Bardstown is an Equal Opportunity Employer