We're Hiring: Cable Installer (Full-time)
The City of Bardstown is looking for a qualified individual to fill the full-time position of Cable Installer in the Cable/Internet department.
1. Installs and maintains cable television services.
2. Accesses homes and locate sets requested for service.
3. Accesses poles, pedestals or lock-boxes and connects services.
4. Connects drops and runs into structure.
5. Installs fittings, splitters and ground blocks.
6. Rewires aging or incorrectly wired locations.
7. Performs illegal hook-up audits periodically.
8. Disconnects service for non-payment.
9. Completes expanded services work orders.
10. Performs minor repairs and monitors preventive maintenance program on assigned vehicles and equipment.
Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED and preferably have one-year related work
experience. Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug test.
Salary & Benefits
Salary starts at $45,680 annually. The City offers a competitive benefits package that includes health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid vacation time, paid personal days, life insurance, and retirement contributions.
Deadline to Apply: 4:30 on Friday, August 5, 2022.
Submit application to City Hall, Attn: Greg Ashworth, 220 N. Fifth Street, Bardstown, KY 40004 or you can email your applications to email@example.com
The City of Bardstown is an Equal Opportunity Employer