Garbage on one day delay after Memorial Day
City Hall will be CLOSED on Monday, May 29th, 2023 to observe the Memorial Day holiday.
As a result, residential garbage collection will experience a one day delay. Garbage collection will run from Tuesday, May 30th – Saturday, June 3rd.
Please note the container guidelines below:
- Containers must be placed at the curb by 6:00 a.m. on your designated collection day and removed within 24 hours after collection.
- Residential solid waste containers shall be containers of no more than 35 gallons nor less than ten gallons. Three container limit.
- ALL waste must be bagged
- Containers shall be leak proof, waterproof, and fitted with a fly-tight lid.
- The weight of any individual bundle or container and its contents shall not exceed 40 pounds.
- Containers not meeting the specifications defined in the solid waste management ordinance shall be considered waste and will be collected together with their contents and disposed of.