Police Department Looking for Lateral Hires
The Bardstown Police Department is currently looking for highly motivated lateral police officers to join their team.
- Take home vehicle
- Health insurance
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Defferred Comp.
- Vacation and personal leave
- Firearms, duty gear and body armor provided by the agency
- Partial reimbursement for gym membership
COMPETITIVE PAY SCALE:
- Lateral pay based on years of service and experience (Current 10-year rate is $23.21 an hour.)
- Additional $4,000 per year provided through KLEFPF
- 2 hours overtime for court appearance
- Step pay increases
- Annual cost of living raise
- Yearly equipment/uniform allowance
Download an application today and submit it to City of Bardstown HR Director Greg Ashworth via email (email@example.com) or by dropping it off at Bardstown City Hall Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm. City Hall is located at 220 N. Fifth Street, Bardstown KY 40004.
For more information, contact:
City of Bardstown HR Director
(502) 348-5947 ext. 2223
or the Bardstown Police Department