Current open positions include:
- Performs daily operation and maintenance duties at the wastewater plant in compliance with established procedures and standards and federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
- Inspects pumps, charts, gauges, and meters on a scheduled basis.
- Adjusts chemicals in accordance with prescribed standards; collects samples and performs laboratory tests or forwards to laboratories as required; prepares, records and forwards lab results.
- Prepares and maintains accurate reports/records.
- Assists with servicing and performing preventive maintenance on plant and equipment; makes minor repairs and/or adjustments to plant and equipment; forwards requests for major repairs and/or equipment and tools to superiors.
- Maintains and cleans plant and grounds.
Applicants must be able to work flexible shifts. Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug test.
Salary and Benefits
Salary is based on qualifications and experience. The City offers a competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance. Paid life insurance. Paid vacation, and personal days. Tuition reimbursement. State retirement contributions.
APPLY NOWDownload an application
Submit application to City Hall, Attn: Greg Ashworth, 220 N. Fifth Street, Bardstown, KY 40004, or email to email@example.com
Deadline to Apply:
4:30pm on Friday, December 18th 2020.