Fall Leaf Collection
Pickup Season (2022) is Nov 1 - Dec 30
The leaf truck runs ONLY during the fall (Typically November - December). No leaves will be picked up outside of leaf season. Any small piles of yard waste such as leaves, vines, small clippings, etc., that can be bagged in yard waste bags may be set out with the weekly garbage and picked up by the garbage crews.
Find other ways to dispose of leaves by composting or mulching. You can read about the benefits of mulching here.
- The City has been divided up in to 9 pickup zones.
- Public Works crews will work through each zone in order from 1 to 9, before rotating back to 1.
- Customers are not required to call in leaf pick up tickets.
- Areas where leaf crews are actively working will be outlined on this map in ORANGE
- This map is updated daily.
How to Participate
- Ensure leaf piles are clear of any debris including tree limbs, rocks or household trash
- Rake leaves into the grass between the street and the sidewalk. (Use the image below as a guide)
- Do not rake or blow leaves onto the street, in the gutter-line, on the sidewalks, into ditches, or around parked cars or fire hydrants.
Please note that City bulky item and tree limb pickup services will be limited during the leaf season. Please consider waiting until after the leaf pickup season before requesting these services.