Sewer Service


Sewer Sign Up Page

Signing up for SEWER Service

If you are signing up for service for the first time or changing your address or billing information you will need to fill out the Utility Services Contract and submit to City Hall with a valid ID.

For new construction that requires a water and/or sewer tap a Residential or Commercial Tap form is required and can be downloaded from Forms section of this website.

Paying your Bill

City of Bardstown provides several ways to pay your bill:

  • Mailing a billing stub and check to City Hall 220 N. Fifth St. Bardstown, Ky 40004
  • Pay online
  • In person at City Hall during normal business hours | M-F 8am - 4:30 pm
  • Using the drop box after hours, located on the rear driveway (W Broadway side) of City Hall.