Bardstown-Nelson County Airport
Samuels Field is located two miles southwest of Bardstown on Highway 62.
1924-B Boston Rd
Bardstown, KY 40004
- Runway - paved, lighted. 5000 X 75 ft.
- Taxiway - parallel to runway.
- Aircraft Parking Apron - Approximately 4 acres, connected by Taxiway.
- Visitor Lobby
- Administration Building
- Individual and Conventional Storage Hangars
- Auto Parking Lot
- 24-hour self-service 100LL Avgas and Jet A fuel pumping station which accepts credit cards.
Hangar Rental, Fuel, Facilities
For questions regarding hangar rentals, aircraft fueling, and all other facilities, please contact:
Samuels Field Aviation.
Samuels Field is a municipal airport governed by the Bardstown-Nelson County Air Board, which meets monthly at the airport. For business dealings with the airport or Airport Board, contact: