Part-Time Receptionist / Customer Service Representative
The City of Bardstown is looking for a qualified individual to fill the part-time position of Customer Service Representative in the Finance department. Salary is based on qualifications and experience. Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug test.
Some of the job duties include:
- Serves as Receptionist; greets customers/visitors in person or via phone and; answers inquiries or forwards to appropriate office; may type correspondence, letters, reports,
- Enrolls/signs up new utility, cable and/or internet customers; prepares work
- Collects utility deposits, install fees, and charges for new customers.
- Sends utility and cable orders to respective departments.
- Assists existing cable and internet customers with making changes to their accounts.
- Finds and collects delinquent utility and cable accounts; notifies supervisor to remove from collections.
- Collects payments from customers and posts payments to accounts.
- Sorts mail; enters mailed-in payments.
- Enters night-box payments.
- Collects payments for other departments who send net miscellaneous invoices.
- Balances cash drawers daily; makes bank deposits.
- Assists Tax Administrator in collecting and posting property tax payments.
- Assists customers with billing questions.
- Prepares SDC forms and collects payments; sends paperwork to Engineering.
- Receives initial complaints of services from customers; either resolves the complaint for sends to appropriate supervisor or department.
- Prepares and forwards return check letters.
- Prepares and forwards collection letters for finalized account.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports.
Application Deadline: 4:30 on Friday, July 13th 2018.
Questions: Contact Human Resource Director Greg Ashworth at (502) 348-5947 ext. 2223
Please submit an application and resume to City Hall, Attn: Greg Ashworth, 220 N. Fifth Street, Bardstown, KY 40004
The City of Bardstown is an Equal Opportunity Employer