Job Opening: Firefighter / EMT
The City of Bardstown is now accepting applications for the full-time 24/48 position of Firefighter / EMT.
• 18 years of age
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Valid driver's license
• Complete a background check, including drug screen
• Complete a physical
• Must have a current Candidate Physical Agility Testing (CPAT) unless completing a lateral transfer from another full time position from another department or any full-time firefighter who is currently employed or who has previously been employed by a Kentucky fire department in accordance with KRS prior to January 1, 2013
• Candidate must have a Kentucky or National Registry E.M.T.
• 24 hours on, with 48 hours off
• Starting Salary: $32,948
• State Training Incentive: $4,000 (after completion of requirements)
• Health insurance, life insurance, LTD, paid holidays
• C.E.R.S. Hazardous Duty Retirement
Download an application
Submit completed application to City Hall,
Attn: Chief Mattingly,
220 N. Fifth Street, Bardstown, KY 40004
Contact: Chief Billy Mattingly, 502-349-6562
The City of Bardstown is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-free Workplace.