City Hall will close for July 4th. Garbage will run on a one day delay.
City Hall will be CLOSED on Tuesday, July 4, 2023 to observe Independence Day.
As a result, garbage collection will experience a one day delay starting on Wednesday, July 5, 2023. Garbage Collection will run from Wednesday, July 5th – Saturday, July 8th.
Please note the container guidelines below:
- Containers must be placed at the curb by 6:00 a.m. on your designated collection day and removed within 24 hours after collection.
- Residential solid waste containers shall be containers of no more than 35 gallons nor less than ten gallons. Three container limit.
- ALL waste must be bagged
- Containers shall be leak proof, waterproof, and fitted with a fly-tight lid.
- The weight of any individual bundle or container and its contents shall not exceed 40 pounds.
- Containers not meeting the specifications defined in the Solid Waste Management Ordinance shall be considered waste and will be collected together with their contents and disposed of.